Whether or not you’re involved in a sport or group activity, you already have a team. It’s all of the people working with you (or who want to!) to help you feel better. Any disease can make a person feel alone. That is totally understandable. But look at all of the people who are on your side in your journey to be the best you can be – every day with JA!
• Your family
• Your doctors and nurses and other health care workers
• Your close friends whom you’ve told about your JA
• Your teachers and other school workers who are there to help
• Your coaches and instructors
• Your friends at the Arthritis Foundation, local and national
• The counselors and people who run JA camps
• All of your online friends at this site
• Add your helpers to this list!