The added stress that comes with being a JA parent can affect your child’s quality of care and the quality of care you give yourself. This webinar will address some common caregiver mistakes, and offer real-life solutions so you can better:
- Manage your child’s health (diagnoses, doctors’ appointments and lab tests, medications and other therapies)
- Advocate for your child
- Care for the emotional health of yourself and your child
- Care for the physical needs of other family members (children, parents) and manage the demands of a household
- Maintain healthy spousal and other relationships
- Maintain a career performance
This information was provided during a webinar on November 1, 2017. View or download a PDF of the PPT presentation.
To play the audio, click on this link. It may take some time to open the WebEx recording page, depending on the speed of your computer. The WebEx ARF player is required to play back the recording.
Presenter: Catherine Boswell, PhD; Psychologist and founding partner of Psynergy Psychological Associates; expertise in dealing with emotional consequences of chronic pain and illness
If you have questions about the webinar, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.