Good nutrition is an important part of an overall treatment plan for juvenile arthritis. But where do you start?
Laura Gibofsky, Clinical Nutritionist from the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York, joined us on Wednesday, March 9, 2016 at 7:30 p.m. for a webinar to discuss the nutritional needs for juvenile arthritis and how to create healthy eating plans.
Get insights and answers to your questions about:
- Creating a balanced diet for my child and making healthier food choices
- Managing medication side effects with nutrition
- Debunking arthritis-related food myths
- Understanding the importance of bone health and how diet and can help
- Learning more before opting to go gluten-free or trying other elimination diets
- Getting the facts on the role supplements should play in your child’s diet